British International School | Malaysian Private School | Curriculum | Admissions | E.C.A.
Testimonial | Photo & Video | Downloads | Useful Resouces | Contact Us
Why Choose Johor Bahru?
ORGANIZING A VISIT
Thank you for your interest in Sri Ara Schools in Johor Bahru, Malaysia – we hope that you are enjoying this introduction to our School.
The best way to appreciate our school is to spend time here on a normal school day by visiting our schools. Our staff offer you the chance to view our schools, to see our classrooms in action and to speak to students and teaching staff. We aim to give you a comprehensive introduction to life at Ara Schools and children are most welcome to come along.
For all admissions enquiries, information on visiting our school, please contact us on +6 07 222 2089 or 223 0089, fax on +6 222 6700 or through our Contact Form.
We have a simple admissions process.
- 1. Meet the Head and visit the school
- Wherever possible, we encourage parents (or other responsible parties) to visit the school to meet with the Head and her team to discuss your child’s needs and view the location and facilities. We will also use this opportunity to conduct an interview with your child. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
- 2. Registration
- Once you have decided upon Sri Ara Schools for your child, you will need to complete a registration form (you can download from here), provide a copy of the student’s latest report together with a conduct reference (if not included in the report).
- 3. Offer
- Each child will be reviewed based their past academic school performances or; will either sit for an in house assessment to gauge the child’s capability and level of understanding.
- 4. Enrolment
- We will acknowledge receipt of your acceptance form, and fees and arrange a visa (if required), together with an invoice for the full term’s fees. Fees must be paid in full before the start of term. At this stage you will be required to sign a permissions letter, giving permission for your child to join in term time activities.
Incoming search terms: